Getting a professional antique appraisal couldn’t be easier, after you make your purchase, just email pics and whatever info you have about your item to email@example.com
- 1 Online Appraisal $24.95
- 3 Online Appraisals $64.95
- 5 Online Appraisals $98.95
- NEW! 24 hr. Rush Appraisal $34.95
In Person appraisal time: Up to 50 miles from 01930 - $95.00 per hour. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on personal appraisal time.
My antiques appraisals are the best on the internet, period.
- I offer a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Your appraisal will include two prices - a retail price and a wholesale price.
- Your appraisal will included keywords that are standard industry terminology, nicknames and slang when appropriate. In short, you’ll know what the professionals call it and what words to use if you plan to sell it.
- Your appraisal will be conducted by me personally, a professional auctioneer with 25+ years of selling experience. There’s a good chance I’ve sold something just like your item, probably more than a few times! I don’t just write about antiques, I sell them.
- Because your appraisal will be posted online you can, show it to anyone, and you’ll never have to worry about losing it, but again, it can remain private if you wish. Of course, regardless of how you prefer to receive your appraisal, I will never post your personal information other than first name)
If you can honestly find a better deal, please email me with the URL of my competition, I may want to start farming out some of my work to them!
Most appraisals ready in 3 days or less
Q How do I send pictures and what kind of pictures do I need to take?
A Send pictures and info to email@example.com. You'll need a
few simple, clear .JPG photos from different angles will do for
almost any item. In most cases it’s important that you get a picture
of the underside of the item. If there is an exception and I need
another picture or two, I will email you to tell you so. PLEASE SEND .JPG format only, no zip files. If you forget this, don't worry, you'll get an email with instructions once you make your purchase.
Q Why can you do this online and so cheaply?
A Because of my years in the antiques/auction business, I’m able to reference my appraisals from experience to thoroughly evaluate your item accurately. To further save time I combine my years of knowledge with current online networking research software and contacts for an appraisal service that is #1 in quality and #1 in price. It short, it does involve a lot of work and effort, but most of that work and effort was already done over my 25+ years in the business.
Q Do you provide live phone or chat assistance?
A Yes, email me with details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q Can I see any examples of your work?
A Sure, there are hundreds of examples online at www.Auctionwally.com
Q Do you offer volume discounts for larger appraisal packages?
A Yes, email me, or use the form on my contact page.Q Do you do in person appraisals, and appraisals of estate contents?
A Yes fill out the form here to learn more.
Q Can you appraise everything?
A No, but I can appraise almost any antique or collectible, some things may take longer than others. If I can’t give you a quality appraisal, I’ll refund your money. I generally don’t appraise weapons, Asian antiques or paintings.
Q What if I’m not happy with your appraisal?
A Within 7 days of the posting of your appraisal, simply, email me with a refund request, and I’ll refund your money within 3 days.
Q What do you consider one item?
A Any single antique, collectible item or set. An example of a set would be, a set of china, a set of chairs. A ‘lot’ would be different, a lot of coins for example, of which you wanted individual appraisals for each coin would count as separate appraisals.
Q Can you appraise items from other countries?
A Yes, but your item’s appraised worth will be reflected in US Dollars.
Q Do you purchase any of the items you appraise?
A No. It’s not ethical of any professional appraiser to make an offer on items they have appraised or intend to appraise.
Q I’m convinced, what do I do?
A Just purchase your appraisal(s) then email pictures and info to email@example.com