- Knowing the value of your Baseball cards can make or save you hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- Get 30 complete years of prices for $4.95! All 1952-81 Topps cards are covered.
- This is the Baseball card price guide you cannot lose!
- Download right to your PC, and if you ever misplace it, just email from anywhere to get the re-send code.
- You’ll profit by having 30 complete years of prices at your fingertips.
- Even if you own a hard copy guide or many of them, it’s worth the price of $4.95 to not have to carry them around!
- Use the guide right away, download it in seconds after you’ve purchased it!
- This very simple to use and in bold font that is easy to read. If you’ve strained and stumbled through the microscopic print of your hard copy price guides, you’ll want my e-Price Guide for this feature alone!
- This guide includes information for every Baseball Card Topps printed during the years 1952-81, included are prices for each complete year, full sets, empty wrappers. You won’t find a more accurate, inclusive, instant, easy to use guide for these years - period.
- I’m a licensed Massachusetts auctioneer (#2621) with more than 25 years of experience in selling and buying baseball cards and many other collectibles. I’ve had many thousands of sales and trades. So I’m not a Johnny-come-lately who just writes about collectibles. I’ve actually purchased, sold and traded many of the cards in this guide.
- My guide is a compilation of values based on my 30+ years in the business, prices of shop owners, dealers, card shows, online and off line research and my actual sell prices.
- Let’s Play Ball!
- All my eBook purchases are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. ***Bonus***
- Before I put this information together, I wrote a book called, “The Best Ways to Sell Your Old Baseball Cards” which I sold separately for $4.95. Now it’s included free with this 30 year span price guide!
- That’s right, at the end of this price guide, is my complete version of How to Sell Your Baseball Cards at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Get it instantly by clicking on the button below for only $4.95!
And if you’re looking to get into the game yourself,..batter up!